Monday, February 20, 2012

Ninja reassembly

This weekend I received a Haynes manual for the Ninja. The bike was in several boxes when I bought it so it should be entertaining to put it back together and get it running. With a 110 mile daily round trip commute, the gas price hikes we are being warned about have me concerned. I used have a road bike, but really don't like the thought of riding a motorcycle on the road after losing some family members to bike wrecks. However, in today's economy we just keep getting backed into a corner financially and have to keep making the most of what we have available.

On the upside, it will be fun putting a bike together. I haven't done that since I as a kid and am excited to do it with my boys if they are interested. My sons are 12 and 15 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment